Paragliding course for beginners.
Keep learning and become an autonomous pilot in one week.
FAI IPPI 3 | BHPA Club Pilot| APPI Explore Pilot
The paragliding course FAI IPPI 2 (also called BHPA Club Pilot or APPI Explore Pilot) is the next step in your career to become an autonomous paraglider pilot and at the end of the course, you will get a qualification that allows you to fly unsupervised.
In southern Spain, you will take advantage of the excellent weather conditions for maximum air-time and we are able to guarantee you will complete your course in under a week.
We also offer courses and qualifications for residents who are required to have a BHPA license to fly in the UK.
EQUIVALENT RATING OBTAINED IN THIS COURSE LEVEL
- FAI IPPI 3
- APPI 3 PILOT
- BHPA CLUB PILOT
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE
- You must be older than 16 years old.
- The briefings are in English or Spanish. You must understand at least one of these languages.
What’s different about us?
- Mini-paragliders: Too windy to fly? No worries… we won’t lose that time; with our mini-wings of 13 m2 surface, you can practice ground handling even if the wind is strong!
- We have a private flying site where you can fly in a quiet environment without too many other pilots flying around.
- You will benefit from the local knowledge of the instructors. Most of the paragliding foreigners guides and instructors come here just for a few months, during the winter season, and after that, they go back home... but our staff are Spanish. We were born here and we have learned to fly in these mountains. We know our place.
WE OFFER YOU IN THE PACKAGE...
- The rent of the full flight equipment.
- Third party & Accident insurances, with repatriation cover.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves: we can fly in more than 10 different spots. We don't mind to move to another area if it is necessary due weather conditions.
- Airport transfers, included* (please, read terms & conditions)
ADD A ROOM TO YOUR PACKAGE
Most of the accommodations that you can find in the town are based on rooms in self-catering houses. All the houses have wifi, bed sheets, towels and kitchen facilities.
We offer a variety of options to fit all needs at different prices:
- Youth Hostel. Shared bunk beds room from 18€/night.
- House. Shared twin beds room by 20€ night.
- House. Single private room by 35€/night.
- Little private house for couples or families from 40€/night.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Please read the coverage of our insurance; if you need something else feel free to contract your own private insurance.
If you are a citizen of the EU, bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment.
YOU SIMPLY MUST COME!
Because in Spain we have the best climate conditions for paragliding the whole year round, even in autumn and winter while the rest of Europe is frozen we can fly great thermals at 18-20ºC. And not only will you be flying but you will be enjoying the culture and the real people of Spain.
The mountains around Algodonales are one of the best paragliding spots in southern Spain and one of the most popular in Europe. During the spring it is a great thermal site and has good cross-country potential, even for your first XC flight. But it is also an easy place for beginners, full of big landing areas. The coast is just one hour away and offers two other easy coastal flying sites above sand dunes.
The village is full of restaurants and cafes, and they are open from early morning to midnight: you cannot miss tasting the fantastic local food and tapas at low prices: coffee or beer from 1.2€, tapas from 2€ and a daily menu by only 8-10€.
Algodonales is also ideally situated for visiting the surrounding great cities and sights of interests such as Ronda, Grazalema, Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz, Jerez de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER
PRE-PAYMENT NOT REQUIRED.
You can assure your place with a deposit later, at any moment. No cancellation fee up to 30 days before the arrival date.
+34 615 37 25 54