Stage 3 | APPI Adventure Pilot | BHPA Club Pilot
The paragliding course FAI Para Pro Stage 3 will drive you to become an autonomous paraglider pilot. After you are qualified, you will be able to fly without the supervision of instructors.
At southern Spain, you will take advantage of the excellent weather conditions for maximum air-time. We are able to guarantee you will complete your course in under a week.
What’s different about us?
Fast learning system
Because we know that our students have a short time for learning to fly, we have developed a fast learning system with all our best resources; our method is faster, safer and funnier.
- One-to-One Dual Flights: You can start the course flying in a dual paraglider with your instructor: this is the best way to learn. No doubt!
- Mini-paragliders: Too much wind for flying? No worries… we won’t lose that time; with our mini-wings of 13 m2 surface, you can practice ground handling even if the wind is strong!
- Small group size: 4-6 students per course... We can spend more time with each one.
- We have a private flying site where you can fly without too many other pilots around, in a quiet environment.
- You will benefit from the local knowledge of the instructors. Most of the paragliding foreigners guides and instructors come here just for a few months, during the winter season, and after that, they go back home... but our staff are Spanish. We were born here and we have learned to fly in these mountains. We know our place.
YOU SIMPLY MUST COME!
Because in Spain we have the best climate conditions to fly paragliding the whole year round, especially in winter; while the rest of Europe is frozen, we can fly great thermals at 18-20ºC!
The mountains of Algodonales are one of the best paragliding spots in southern Spain and one of the most popular in Europe, especially in autumn and winter. During the spring it is a great thermal site and has good cross country potential, even for pilots who are looking for their first XC flight. But it is also an easy place for beginners, full of big landing areas.
The coast is just one hour away and offers two other easy coastal flying sites above sand dunes.
Not only will you be flying but you will be enjoying the culture and the real people of Spain. Algodonales is also ideally situated for visiting the surrounding great cities and sights of interests such as Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz, Jerez de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol.
Flight Sites Info here
WE OFFER YOU IN THE PACKAGE...
- The rent of the full flight equipment.
- Third party & Accident insurances, with repatriation cover.
- Accommodation included, in shared double room with twin beds. You can also choose a single room or extra nights during the booking process.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves: we can fly in more than 10 different spots. We don't mind to move to another area if it is necessary due weather conditions.
- Airport transfers, included* (please, read terms & conditions)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Most of the accommodation that you can find at Algodonales are focused on paragliding pilots, and they are based in shared double rooms in a house with kitchen facilities. Anyway, you can choose a single room or you can add extra nights during the online booking process.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Our paragliding school is probably the only one which offers to the students an accident insurance, with full repatriation cover. A third-party insurance is also included in the price.
Of course, you can have your own insurance if you wish.
If you are a citizen of the EU, bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE AND TO BRING
- You must be older than 16 years old.
- The briefings are in English or Spanish. You must understand at least one of these languages.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER
PRE-PAYMENT NOT REQUIRED.
You can assure your place with a deposit later, at any moment. No cancellation fee up to 30 days before the arrival date.