The Club Pilot PLUS Course (also called Post Club Pilot course) is ideal for any low-airtime pilots who need coaching and to develop their flying skills in a safe and friendly environment, after they have finished the Club Pilot course. It is also a good choice for “rusty pilots” looking for to come back to paragliding after a long break.
The Aim of the course is to improve your flying skills with a customized training program for each pilot; Our experienced instructors will give you daily tasks and they will keep an eye on you.
The exceptionally beautiful area of Algodonales, at Southern Spain, has easy flying sites, big landing areas and smooth evening flying conditions.
What’s different about us?
Time flies… We too! You want to squeeze your air-time. We know.
DO YOU STILL NEED A BIT OF HELP?
Most of the paragliding companies here offer guiding service for pilots. That’s good for pilots with experience, but if you need something more than just a shuttle to the take off site, then our instructors can help you.
You can practice: Reverse launch, Big-Ears, Speed system, Simulated Asymmetric collapse, Active Flying, Soaring in dynamic lift, Thermalling, Cross Country initiation, Approach & landings,…
- You must be a pilot rated leastways FAI Para Pro3, or BHPA Club pilot, or APPI Pilot or equivalent
- You should have a Flight License and a Third Party Insurance specific for paragliding.
- Bring your completed flight equipment, with Reserve parachute, helmet, Walkie VHF 2m and Mobile phone. It is possible to hire with us a full fliying kit or any elements.
- Travel Insurance: Before coming, You should have an accident insurance with full rescue/repatriation cover. If you don't have one, you will assume to pay for any medical costs in case of accident.
- If you are a citizen of the EU, bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment.
- Meteo briefing & Site briefings
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrievals: we can fly in more than 10 different spots. We don't mind to move to another area if it is necessary due weather conditions. Of course, We will pick you up after you have landed... it doesn't matter how far away!
- Airport transfers, included (terms & conditions)