Guided Holidays for paragliding pilots in Algodonales, South of Spain
We offer paragliding tours in Algodonales and the surrounded areas; a paragliding guide service and thermalling tuition which will allow you to maximise your time flying the best sites.
You won't waste time trying to find the best places to fly every day; We have more than twelve different flight spots in our radio of action. We fly not only in the mountains, but also in the coast, and we don't mind to drive two hours to the place with the best weather if necessary!
We don’t want to be a simple “taxi driver” just for driving and to show you where the landing field and the takeoff spot are. There are already some people who can do that... We want to go beyond and do it better.
In the daily briefings, we check together the best weather forecast websites in the giant screen of our classroom, we visit the landing aereas before flying and we advice you about the local flying in each site. Our guided tours are run by experienced instructors who’s interest is not just with those pilots that fly the furthest, but they take an active interest in the ability and progress of everyone in the group.
You will benefit from the local knowledge of the instructors. Most of the paragliding foreigners guides and instructors come here just for a few months, during the winter season, and after that, they go back home... but our staff are spanish. We were born here and we have learnt to fly on these mountains. We know our place.
YOU SIMPLY MUST COME!
Because in Spain we have the best climate conditions to fly paragliding the whole year round, especially in winter; while the rest of Europe is frozen, we can fly great thermals at 18-20ºC!
The mountains of Algodonales are one of the best paragliding spots in southern Spain and one of the most popular in Europe, especially in autumn and winter. During the spring it is a great thermal site and has good cross country potential, even for pilots wo are looking for their first XC flight. But it is also an easy place for beginners, full of big landing areas.
The coast is just one hour away and offers two other easy coastal flying sites above sand dunes.
Not only will you be flying but you will be enjoying the culture and the real people of Spain. Algodonales is also ideally situated for visiting the surrounding great cities and sights of interests such as Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz, Jerez de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol.
WE OFFER YOU IN THE PACKAGE...
- Daily meteo briefing and Site briefings.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves: we can fly in more than 10 different spots. We don't mind to move to another area if it is necessary due weather conditions.
- Airport transfers, included* (please, read terms & conditions)
- Accommodation, 7 nights included in shared double room, with twin beds. You can also choose a single room or extra nights during the booking process.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Most of the accommodation that you can find at Algodonales are focused on paragliding pilots, and they are based in shared double rooms in a house with kitchen facilities. Anyway, you can choose a single room or you can add extra nights during the online booking process.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE AND TO BRING
(If you are a novice or a rusty pilot and you need help and supervision of instructors, then please book in the Paragliding Coaching course for Low air-time Pilots.)
- You should have a Flight License and a Third Party Insurance specific for paragliding. Bring it with you.
- Before coming, You should have a Travel Accident Insurance with full rescue/repatriation cover.
- If you are a citizen of the EU, bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment.
- Bring your Flight Equipment, with reserve parachute, helmet, Walkie VHF 2m and mobile phone. It is possible to hire with us a full fliying kit or any elements.
The briefings are in English or Spanish. You must understand at least one of these languages.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
You should have a Travel Accident Insurance, specific for paragliding, with full rescue/repatriation cover. If you don't have one, you will assume to pay for any medical costs in case of accident.
We can offer to you an accident insurance with rescue and repatriation cover by 20€. You can apply for the insurance during the online booking process or when your arrival.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER
PRE-PAYMENT NOT REQUIRED.
You can assure your place with a deposit later, at any moment. No cancellation fee up to 30 days before the arrival date.