Learn to fly… Easy and Fun!
- ALGODONALES, SPAIN
FOR WHO? For beginners and students
DURATION: 6 days, from morning to sunset
ACCOMMODATION, 7 nights included in the price
We are an approved and accredited paragliding school by FAI, RFAE, APPI and BHPA, which means that we can certify and apply licenses recognised worldwide.
We also enable us to offer BHPA courses and qualifications for british residents who are required to have a BHPA licence to fly in UK.
Paragliding course scheme
Stages 1&2 | APPI Open Sky | BHPA Elementary Pilot
The paragliding course FAI Para Pro Stages 1&2 (also called Elementary Pilot by the BHPA, or Open Sky Pilot by the APPI) is an extremely fun paragliding course for complete novices. No previous experience is needed.
This course is the first qualification, and upon successful completion you will be qualified to fly, but under the supervision of an instructor. To get certified to fly alone and unsupervised, you need to complete the next Stage 3 (BHPA Club Pilot Course, APPI Adventure Pilot).
At southern Spain you will take advantage of the excellent weather conditions for maximum air-time. We are able to guarantee you will complete your Stages 1&2 syllabus in under a week.
OFFER! Combined Full Stages 1&2+3 | APPI Pilot | BHPA Club Pilot
From complete beginner to qualified paraglider pilot.
You can also do the full 2 weeks Combined Stages 1+2+3 course which is the quickest way to learn to paraglide and finish with a qualification that allows you to fly unsupervised.
What’s different about us?
FAST LEARNING SYSTEM: faster, safer, funnier!
Because we know that our students have a short time for learning to fly, we have developed a fast learning system with all our best resources.
- Travel Insurance: Before coming, you should have an accident insurance, with full rescue/repatriation cover. If you are a citizen of the EU, bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC, more info here). This entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment.
- Your Health: paragliding requires a certain level of fitness. If in doubt, please consult your doctor.
The lessons and briefings are in English or Spanish. You must understand at least one of these languages
- 6 days course with Theory lessons & flight practices
- Rent of full flying kit
- Third party Insurance
- Shuttle to flying sites & retrievals
- Airport transfers, included ([sg_popup id=”3″ event=”click”]terms & conditions[/sg_popup])
- APPI / BHPA fees, if you want to join as member of these associations (optional)