Here you can find some answers to put your mind at rest,… For further information telephone or email us.
Our aim, on all type of beginners courses is to complete as many tasks as possible. If some tasks are not completed, because bad weather or or participants illness or injury, it is possible to complete in a different day, until qualification. If a minimum of 3 days training are not achieved, we will time credit up to a maximum of 3 days, to be taken in the school within 6 months of course commencement.
- Touristic Routes, throughout typical white villages all over the Sierra, with visits to museums, Natural Parks, Gastronomic Stops,…
- Visits to the nearest cities : Cadiz, Sevilla, Ronda, all of great turistic interest.
- Archeologic tours. In the nearby areas there are many remains of ancient cultures such as Phoenicians, Romans, Moors…
- Trekking: There are a lot of routes throught Grazalema’s Natural Park with amazing landscapes, animals and forests.
- Mountain bike: You can hire bikes to cross the routes through the Natural Park. One of which is an old disused railway with tunnels, bridges, stationts,… and of course always a restaurant to end your ride!
- Canoe : You can also rent canoes enjoying the nearby lakes of Zahara.
- DOGTAG https://www.dogtag.com/sports-information/parapenting-paragliding-insurance/
- JS INSURANCE. http://www.jsinsurance.co.uk/
- SPORT COVER DIRECT. https://www.sportscoverdirect.com/
After the daily briefing, we go to fly.
The flight sites are around 30 minutes to one hour by car from Algodonales.
We spend the whole day on the mountais (or the coast) flying, up to sunset.
On our return to the town, most of the people have a dinner together.
In case of bad weather, we spend more time in theory lessons and we can organize any alternative activity for the group, or anyone can do whatever they want, as a touristic tour, hiking,… or just resting for the next day.
Flying License & Insurance: if you want to join any of the associations, as FAI, APPI or BHPA, in order to get the flying license and insurance with them you should pay the fee. This is not mandatory for the beginners course in the stages 1&2 and We will inform you abot the prices when you are here (approx. 120 euros yearly).
We will give you a certificate of the course you have completed. We can request an FAI IPPI card (which is an international fly licence that indicates your level), APPI license or BHPA license (for British).